EPCOT — FLOWER & GARDEN FESTIVAL FUN FOR KIDS
Every year’s festival includes activities for children that magically spark the imagination. Catch these spots for a kid’s eye view of the Flower & Garden Festival…
- Huey, Dewey & Louie Topiaries — Donald Duck’s favorite nephews can be seen as topiaries helping their uncle with gardening. Together with Donald and Daisy, the garden display of the mischievous nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie is based upon a 1943 Donald Duck comic book, The Victory Garden. A perfect photo op your kids will love!
- Character Topiaries — Scattered throughout the park are over 100 topiaries including many Disney characters. See how many your kids can find! All the topiaries and play areas are lit up by night for after-dark entertainment.
- Musical Garden Melodies — Disney’s “Fab Five” topiaries, with bandleader Mickey along with band members Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck, invite kids to express their musical talents and creativity. Xylophones, chimes and drums are placed amidst musically-themed play equipment. There’s even a net for the adventurous ones to climb.
- Cactus Road Rally — Bring your kids to see their favorite topiary buddies, Lightning McQueen and Mater, from the Disney•Pixar film, Cars, located right near Test Track. Relax and recharge as your children race around the desert-themed play garden and climb the canopied jungle gym.
- Butterflies on the Go — Over 600 native butterflies are fluttering around this exhibit. Let your kids see all these beautiful insects up close. Displays explain the life cycles of certain species. There are even butterflies emerging from their chrysalises. Tame butterflies may even perch on little ones… have your cell phones ready for that perfect shot!
Kids can get their International Flower & Garden Festival passports stamped at gardens throughout the park and any Outdoor Kitchen where your family chooses to eat. Visit these attractions and enjoy Epcot from a kid’s eye view!